DIY FIND CHEAP & NEW T50 SHYNCROS FOR $62

Fórum técnico para todas as tuas questões e respostas :)
Responder
pack
active user
Registado: 31 jan 2010, 14:34
Contacto:

DIY FIND CHEAP & NEW T50 SHYNCROS FOR $62

Mensagem por pack »

Pessoal, encontrei isto no Club4AG. Pode ser útil a quem necessita reconstruir uma T50.
negrizio Escreveu:Hello everyone,

Just a few weeks ago I posted on club4ag FB fan page how cheap some aftermarket parts can be found nowadays. Back then I searched for a T50 tranny mount for 2t and 3t engines. I used this approach because when I mentioned rwd 4age I always got high prices from clerks at various autopart stores. This resulted positive, I got my T50 tranny support for $11 or $12.

Since the T50 was used on those two engines I decided to look for shyncros using the 2t and 3t approach.... and guess what? I found a store who sold me a complete T50 shyncro kit for $62.

You know this kit is about $170 at the Toyota dealer at least. So, here is a GOOD $110 earning right in your wallet.

The thing is, I got shyncros for 1st and 2nd(PN 33368-20012) gears from two brands. One of those was TEZUKA a Japanese made shyncro, the other was from JIUN-MU Taiwan made shyncro… not very happy with JIUM, but at least is not made in China…The other 3 shyncros (PN 33367-14010) are also from JIUN-MU…

I made a close comparison from a OEM Toyota versus TEZUKA/JIUN-MU versions; all 3 of them are identical. The only difference I noticed is weight. Toyota has lighter shyncros, don’t know how much because I tested them by hand only. But other than that they are the same; diameters, width, height etc. even inner and outer groves are the same.

Lets see the pics….

Imagem

Notice the store’s inventory sticker in the above pic, they had it registered under FJ40 shyncro hmmm. I just kept my mouth shut…

Below TEZUKA versus Toyota…

Imagem

Here below is the other JIUN-MU 1st/2nd gear shyncro; this one was listed under 22R shyncro according to the store. What is wrong with these people???? I still kept my mouth shut.

Imagem

The other 3 didn’t had stickers at all, just normal transparent wrap form the manufacturer. See it below.

Imagem

Imagem
Above Toyota versus JIUN-MU comparison.

In the meantime am still rebuilding my T50, I still have some bearings to buy. I’ll stick on Japan made bearings though … NACHI, NSK or KOYO, I won’t take a risk on those. I’ll post future progress when I finish rebuilding and reinstalling it to my hatch…

Imagem

The name of the store is Japan International (Japón Internacional), located in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Here the invoice:

Imagem

The currency is Lempiras and the conversion to USD is about 22 lempiras per dollar... $62.31 for all shyncros to be exact.

I hope you find this post useful. Pay attention to sellers on ebay or to any other one; they may be selling you cheap parts like the ones I’ve found.

gon
Site Admin
Registado: 30 abr 2009, 13:31
Contacto:

Re: DIY FIND CHEAP & NEW T50 SHYNCROS FOR $62

Mensagem por gon »

Ho Pardálio .... é disto q precisas ?

RT
Propietários
Registado: 24 mai 2009, 15:13
Contacto:

Mensagem por RT »

Sem dúvida boa info.
Imagem
| AE86 | XSI | IS200 |

ghetto
Propietários
Registado: 06 set 2009, 19:09
Contacto:

Mensagem por ghetto »

Lol, bem que precisava de saber isto! :-)

Responder

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante